Saturday 30 July 2011

Just Had to Share...

Hi y'all

Hope everyone is happy. I have sunshine inside and out today :o)  The inside sunshine is coming from my latest review on Amazon UK - just had to share!!

Couldn't Put it Down! It has been a long time since I got so into a book that I had forgotten how it feels- I was going to bed an hour earlier to read it! Only problem now is that I've finished it and can't wait for the next one. The characters are so well written you feel as though you know. The plot is really interesting and like nothing I've read before. A great read-just be prepared to clear your social calendar because you wont be able to put it down!

Awesome!

3 comments:

Tess said...

Fantastic comment, I strongly agree (o:

Amanda Leigh Cowley said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you :D It makes my day hearing stuff like this.

Roger said...

Good bllog post