Thursday 28 July 2011

Daily Cheap Reads

Why is it that when you don't have to set the alarm clock, you wake up even earlier than usual?  Yesterday morning my eldest woke me up at 4am to tell me he'd lost a tooth, and this morning at 4.45am hubbie made a strangulated noise in his sleep, and I had to check he hadn't expired! 


After a quick trip to powder my nose, (not sure if that has a different meaning these days...?) I knew I was past snoozing, so I decided to check emails. And I was very excited to see one from the lovely folk at dailycheapreads.co.uk telling me they would be featuring my book at 8am (GMT) this morning. Now that's worth getting up for!


Am going to make myself a large latte and then hover over the pc, anticipating the thrill of seeing my book featured on someone else's website. Happy days... 


Hopefully I'll be sleeping in until at least 7am tomorrow morning!

2 comments:

Tess said...

I know the feeling about the early starts (I blame my small children!)

Good luck with all the advertising. It must be a hard work with self publishing. All the best with that.
(o:

Amanda Leigh Cowley said...

Hopefully the early starts are only temporary!

Thanks for good the wishes. Am enjoying all of it!