Friday 28 October 2011

Magic Eye - Creepy Lady

Happy Friday to one and all! Found a great magic eye on DarrenFeetham.com. His website is awesome and well worth a visit if you like magic eyes and special effects. My brain is ticking over now with the possibility of having a magic eye for my next book cover, because in the style below the 2D image is nearly as good as the 3D image. What do you think?


I'm busy this week trying to get my house/other job in order before NaNoWriMo starts on the first, because I don't think I'll be coming up for air for most of November. The tips I've had so far are; stock up on plenty of coffee, chocolate, salty snacks, disconnect from the internet as much as possible, get nice warm slippers and possibly fingerless mittens! Gawd, what have I let myself in for? :o/ If anyone reading this is taking part, feel free to buddy up with me - my user name is 'amandaleighcowley.' Not very original, huh? Hopefully not a reflection of my NaNo novel!

Have a great weekend everyone :o)

6 comments:

Laila Knight said...

Magic eye for a book cover, now that is interesting. Have fun with NaNo...and a good weekend. :)

Amanda Leigh Cowley said...

@Laila - thank you! Think I may be a bit quiet on the blog front throughout November, but will be back for December :o) Happy Halloween!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with NaNoWriMo - I'm kind of doing it but only in the sense that I have an ongoing wip. Hoping to have first draft done by end of November though.

CJ xx

Amanda Leigh Cowley said...

@Crystal - anything that gets you motivated to write has to be good! Good luck with getting that first draft done!!

Liz said...

I'm so torn about doing NaNo this year considering how busy I've been, but why not try?? Good luck!

Amanda Leigh Cowley said...

@Liz - I know you're mega busy at the moment. I decided to give it my best shot, but if I don't 'win' at least I will have motivated myself to work harder on my WiP. If you do go for it, you can add me on your buddy list - my user name is Amanda Leigh Cowley.