Thursday, 14 February 2013
A bit of Valentine's Day Fun
I am a sucker for a bit of cheesy romance though, so I thought I'd enter into the spirit of the day and spread some Valentine's fun...
I was browsing the internet the other day and chuckled when I came across the following, (link below). I've removed the actors' names, so how far do you get before you guess the movie?
1. Beautiful duck land
2. xxxxx's lipstick
3. xxxx's ugly beard, that still doesn't take away from his looks.
4. "What are they all doing here?"
5. She's psyched to feed these birds.
6. xxxx's totally thinking: "If you're a bird, I'm a bird."
7. He's so knowledgable about migration.
8. "You look different, too...but in a good way." Oh, go on.
9. "You know, you're kind of the same, though." xxxxx is waxing poetic.
10. "It's beautiful what you did."
11. "Well, I promised you I would."
12. It's thundering, and xxxx is rowing feverishly.
13. Her hair is down now.
14. And the rain.
15. And that laugh.
16. And her laugh!
17. "xxxx!" she exclaims, playfully throwing that small towel (?) toward him.
18. Oh, they're really loving it.
19. But a wave of seriousness washes over them.
20. She's stomping away.
21. While xxxx dutifully anchors his boat.
22. "Why didn't you write me?"
25. And the line, delivered with the same passion as though he were ordering an ice cream cone: "I wrote you 365 letters."
26. "I wrote you everyday for a year."
27. "It wasn't over."
28. Music swells.
29. "It still isn't over!"
30. xxxxx opens her mouth to scream!
31. But instead...
32. The Kiss.
So, what number did you get to? This is one of my all-time favourite romantic movies. The original post is here:- Moviefone