Happy Hump Day - is your week going in the right direction? Here's 10 W's for Wednesday, from my done, doing and to do list...
1. Working-Out - I can feel smug all day because I did 30 minutes of step-ups in front of the telly first thing.
2. Whacking - my knee on the bed post; a regular occurrence and one I need to avoid before my upcoming trip to Center Parcs (because you spend way too much time in swimwear :o/ ).
3. Waving - a mug at the builder outside my office (spare bedroom) window to see if he fancies a brew.
4. Working - a necessary evil. 'Nuff said.
5. Wondering - spending too much time thinking through a plot hole in my WiP, when I should be focussing on No 4.
6. Whispering - to myself; (words like 'D'Oh' and 'what?' and 'pants'. (Whispering to oneself is acceptable, and nowhere near as bad as talking to oneself. Honest).
7. Wrestling - with the temptation to eat chocolate, because I don't want to lose smug points from earlier work-out!
8. Waiting - to see Soul Protector advertised on Kindleboards today! Woo hoo!
Writing - I must write today, I must write today, I must write today...
Win - the battle of the washing/ironing mountain. Can't wait to tackle that one!
Well that pretty much sums up my Wednesday. Hope you're all getting on well with your own to-do lists!